Mother’s Day 2020 is approaching! Finding a meaningful, personalized gift for your Mom is a bit tricky this year because of the lock down restrictions. I often send my Mom flowers, or a voucher for her favorite beauty salon, but gift boxes offer a level of excitement and surprise that is hard to beat! So, in this post you’ll find 10 awesome subscription boxes that you can safely order for your Mom online.
This post contains affiliate links. I earn commissions if you shop through the links on this page at no extra cost to you. See my full affiliate disclosure here for more info.
1. For New and Expectant Moms: Oh Baby
If you or someone you know is pregnant, you have to treat them to Oh Baby Boxes. They’re the ultimate pregnancy self-care box filled with healthy & fun products tailored to the expectant mom’s due date. Each box delivers 6-8 full size products to promote a safe, healthy & relaxed pregnancy. Everything is organic, natural, artisan, & holistic. I love how they cover each stage of pregnancy, right through to postpartum. Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect:
- Over $100+ value in every box.
- 6-8 full sized products custom curated for each stage of pregnancy.
- After birth, the new mom receives postpartum boxes.
- Goodies range from wellness, skincare, maternity fashion, to other unique lifestyle products like bump masks!
- Mom vetted, expertly curated, and an exciting treat for any expecting mama
- Ships worldwide + FREE shipping in the USA
Begins at $35.99 per month (Use code OHBABY10 at checkout to get 10% off!)
2. For Moms Who Love Gardening: My Garden Box
If your mom has green fingers, she’ll love this unique plant themed subscription box for Mother’s Day. It contains everything she needs for relaxing, rewarding, and enriching garden projects including live plants (both indoor and outdoor variations). It comes with visually illustrated instructions, simple garden care tips, and properly portioned ingredients to ensure assembly is fun & easy. Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect:
- Includes everything needed for growing success
- Each collection includes step-by-step planting instructions, plant care information, and fun plant facts
- Gift quality packaging makes it fun to open… even if you bought it for yourself 😉
- Printable Gift Card Available
- Family friendly planting projects to inspire the inner gardener
- Only ships within United States
Begins at $35.50 per month (Use code BEWELL for a special discount!)
3. For Moms Who Love Self-Care: Therabox
Therabox is the ultimate self care subscription box! Each box includes 1 research inspired therapeutic activity to wire your Mom’s brain for more joy plus 6 to 8 self-care wellness goodies to reduce stress & enhance her life! Each box is put together by therapists and aims to inspire more love & happiness in every box through mindfully curated products to feed the mind, body & soul. Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect:
- Over $100+ in retail value in every box!
- Curated by therapists to increase happiness & reduce stress
- 1 happiness activity plus 6 – 8 self care wellness goodies (i.e., aromatherapy, natural/organic bath, body, skincare products, and other lifestyle goodies!)
- Unbox happiness monthly! Filled with all things mindful, thoughtful, and beautiful to help you de-stress and live an inspired life!
- Treat your Mom or #TreatYoself to some well deserved self care & relaxation!
Begins at $30.99 per month (Use code CJFIRST10 at checkout to get 10% off!)
4. For Moms Who Love To Smell Amazing: Wicked Good Perfume
If your Mom loves beautiful scents and perfumes, check out the Wicked Good Perfume box to treat her this Mother’s Day. Each box contains a curated selection of new scents for fragrance connoisseurs. Each perfume is consciously crafted and non-toxic. It’s a great box to show that getting into clean beauty doesn’t mean limiting your options! If your Mom (or you!) loves a new perfume & 2-3 other scented goods each month, this may be the subscription for you. Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect:
- New, limited edition scents every month selected to fit the season. A travel-friendly perfume roller + 2-3 other scented surprises are included.
- All fragrances are handcrafted in small batches in Chicago, IL. Formulated without phthalates, parabens + petroleum.
- Responsibly sourced, sustainable ingredients, and we never test on animals. 100% vegan + cruelty-free.
- You can skip, change or cancel anytime.
- Free U.S. shipping. Canada $15. Worldwide $25.
Begins at $20.75 per month (Save 40% off your first month when you purchase a 3-4 month prepay with code: CAMPCRATEJOY)
5. For Moms Who Love Wine: He Wines, She Dines
If your Mom loves vino, this is the box for her. Each box comes with hand selected wine based on her flavor preferences, and many deliveries will include a featured item that pairs perfectly with the month or season. Here’s what you can expect:
- If you give your Mom the gift card, she’ll be able to update her wine preferences online. If you are signing up for her, they can send her a link to the survey through email.
- Exclusive wine at irresistible prices
- Totally personalized, no box is the same! Each bottle is hand picked based on your Mom’s unique palate.
- If she doesn’t love every bottle they send her, or they’ll replace it!
Begins at $49.00 per month (Use code WELCOME20 at checkout to get a special discount)
6. For Moms Who Loves To Accessorize: mintMONGOOSE
Does your Mom love being spoiled with beautiful jewelry? mintMongoose is a great choice this Mother’s Day to lift her spirits. You can choose between silver, rose gold and gold, and whether you want earrings and watches or not. The pieces are all high quality and hand picked. Each box contains a range of pieces that are suitable for both everyday and special occasions. Their Black Box also includes items like nail polish, scarves, small handbags, socks and more. Here’s what you need to know:
- Each box contains 3 pieces of jewelry with a retail value of $40+
- The Black box subscription is only $7 extra, and includes 4 pieces of jewelry, plus 2 accessories that you can choose
- The rings are adjustable and the bracelets have extenders on them so they can bed adjusted to a desired length
- All pieces are nickel free
- FREE U.S. shipping! Your first box will ship within 48 hours of your order. All future boxes will ship on the 15th of every month,
- Ships worldwide from United States
Begins at $12.99 per month (Use code HEYTHERE at checkout to receive 15% OFF your first box at checkout!)
7. For Moms Who Love Baths: Bubbles And Books
- You can choose between the genres of mystery, thriller or historical romance.
- Each standard box includes: ONE new-release novel + FIVE romance eBooks + 3-5 luxury bath and body items
- Each premium box includes: TWO new-release romance novels + FIVE romance eBooks+ 5-7 luxury bath and body items.
- Items to expect: Bath bombs, artisan soaps, bubble baths, teas, candles, lip scrubs, whipped soaps, face masks, bath salts and more. Every month has a surprise treat.
- The “Moment of Bliss Promise” – I love that they promise a full refund if their goodies don’t provide at least one moment of bliss!
- Ships worldwide from United States
Begins at $24.99 per month (Use code METIME10 at checkout to get a special discount)
8. For Christian Moms: Faithbox
If your Mom is Christian, Faithbox might be a great fit for her. Each box has a different theme and is filled with soulful self-care products that are also ethical and eco-friendly. You can expect thoughtfully sourced goodies like books, jewelry, art, decorations and accessories. They look for Christian businesses to support that also do good in the world.
Begins at $32
I am new subscriber and felt like I needed a boost during the quarantine, and Faithbox really hit the spot with their products, app, and daily devotional. It is the boost I needed and I can’t wait to see what next month brings me.
Check out Faithbox here.
9. For Moms Who Love Manicures: Chrysobox
- Each box includes 4 to 5 nail care products, plus nail arts and tools
- Products carefully selected by nail enthusiasts to make pampering your nails fun and easy
- You receive a complimentary UV gel lamp when you sign up for 3 months
- High quality nail products for nail lovers to get super creative!
- Free shipping in the United States, no worldwide shipping option.
Begins at $33.08 per month (Use code CHRYSO10 at checkout to get 10% off your whole order!)
10. For Moms Who Love Decor: Habitation Box
- There are two box options, and both Habitation I (3-5 items) and Habitation II (7-10 items) contain decor and accessories
- All products included are handmade or sourced from small businesses
- They prioritize eco-friendly and ethical products and often feature items that incorporate re-used materials from businesses that donate profits to people in need around the globe
- Boxes sent during the holiday months such as Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter include tasteful seasonal pieces
- These boxes also make a wonderful gift for weddings or housewarmings
- Each item is hand-selected by a professional designer trained in multi-functional, user-friendly design in a neutral color scheme that goes with any style of home
- Ships worldwide from United States
Begins at $57.50 per month (Use code MYFIVE at checkout to get a special discount)
Thanks so much for reading this post on 10 subscription box gift ideas for Mother’s Day! I hope this list has helped you to gain some clarity over how to spoil your Mom, even during this strange time while we’re all in lockdown.
I personally love Cratejoy, and all the amazing options they have available to treat yourself and your loved ones in a meaningful, yet affordable way. They have special discounts available at the moment, for example the codes I included above, but also you can save 30% off your first order with a 3-6 month prepay purchase. Simply use the code ILOVEMOM30 🙂
How are you treating your Mom this Mother’s Day? Let me know in the comments!
My Most Popular Freebie! Revamp: Eight Empowering Resources
My FREE eBook Revamp is a collection of eight resources that brought me peace and restoration during a really difficult time. Each one has impacted my life in such a way that I have become a demonstrably stronger, kinder and happier person because of them. All of these resources are either free or inexpensive. They will empower you and help you to improve the way you think, which directly impacts how you feel about yourself and your life at large.
Did you find this blog post useful? Consider saving THIS PIN to a board on Pinterest so others can find it too.