Father’s Day 2020 is fast approaching! Having just found a great Mother’s Day gift, I find myself scrolling for the perfect Father’s Day gift. Perhaps you’re like me and you find that buying for Dad is a bit trickier than buying for Mom. If so, here’s a list of 10 awesome gift ideas for every kind of Dad.
This post contains affiliate links. I earn commissions if you shop through the links on this page at no extra cost to you. See my full affiliate disclosure here for more info.
1. For New Dads: The Rad Dad Box
If your partner, or a loved one is soon to become a Dad you have to treat them to The Rad Dad Box, which is a monthly new dad ‘starter kit’. It promises to get him feeling involved and excited as each month he’ll receive a box of fun and useful products to welcome him to fatherhood. It’s been featured in Buzz-feed, Forbes, Good Housekeeping and includes dad/baby activities, Dad themed books and apparel, grooming products, snacks, toys for the baby and more!
The Rad Dad Box: 3 to 4 items per box $22/month and The Deluxe Rad Dad Box: 5 to 8 items per box $38/month
2. For Adventurous Dads: Tinggly’s Perfect for Him Experiences
For a fuss free, fun and sustainable gift, check out Tinggly’s Perfect for Him experiences gift box. Your lucky Dad (or partner!) will get to choose between hundreds of the world’s best experiences. If you want to give him something to look forward to after the corona-virus pandemic, this is a fantastic choice. He will get to choose from hundreds of experiences, as well as when and where to use. You can add a personal message and he’ll have an unlimited amount of time to decide and use it. Here’s extra info:
- 600+ experiences to choose from in 100+ countries
- Experiences can be tailored for 1 or 2 people
- Experience’s carbon emissions is offset by 200%
- Removes 33lbs of plastic from the planet’s oceans, rivers and lakes
- Choose between having it delivered in a beautiful box or sent instantly over email
3. For Dad With Great Beards: The Beard Care Club Box
If your Dad has a lustrous beard (or perhaps a beard lacking in lustre!) treat him to the Beard Care Club Box this Father’s Day. Each month he’ll get a box of quality, all natural beard oil and balm, all handcrafted in the US one batch at a time. All balms, oils, and waxes contain 9 carrier oils that help promote beard growth while softening his beard. Here’s extra info:
- Veteran owned
- 10 different subscriptions to choose from
Price: Begins at $6.75/month (Use code CRATEJOY at checkout to save 25%)
4. For Dads Who Love Music: The Vinyl Record Club Box
If your Dad vinyl records, or music from his era, look no further than the Vinyl Record Club Box. Each month he’ll get six original vinyl record albums delivered to his door in a hard cardboard box. The records are in good condition, the jackets and vinyl usually have some wear but are guaranteed not to skip. Here’s extra info:
- New inventory weekly
- Only ships within United States
- Pick up to three genres per month
- Each box is tailored to the individual’s taste
- Records ship out on the 1st day of every month
- Responsive customer service available over phone and email
Price: Begins at $19.92/month
5. For the Eco-Conscious Dad: Tinggly’s Gift for the Planet
For the Dad who has everything and cares deeply about the planet, check out Tinggly’s Gift for the Planet. Tinggly is leading the movement in how to give gifts in a new and more meaningful way, as their whole philosophy is based on giving experiences rather than things. Here’s what this gift does for the planet:
- Removes 33 lbs (15 kgs) of plastic from the earth’s oceans, rivers and lakes through Tinggly’s partnership with Plastic Bank. That’s almost 660 toxic plastic bottles!
- Offsets 1 ton of CO2 through a partnership with Climate Care.
- Manual installation of River Trash Traps in the rivers of Bali, an Indonesian island struggling to contain it’s plastic waste. Check out the video footage here.
Your Dad will get a Tinggly Activist Certificate as well as comprehensive details of all the initiatives his gift is helping to fund.
6. For Nerdy Science Dads: The Matter Box
MATTER is a great subscription or one off treat for a Dad who has an innate curiosity of science and the natural world. Each month, he’ll receive a collection of materials, objects, specimens, or artifacts that have been carefully selected as some of the most interesting pieces of matter in our accessible universe. Part museum and part laboratory it’s perfect for quarantine! Here’s extra info:
- 100% carbon neutral shipping
- Made and recommended for adults, or kids with supervision
- Ships worldwide from the United States
- Featured in Buzzfeed and Mental Floss!
Price: $25/month (Use the code SCIENCE at checkout for a discount to brighten your day).
7. For Dad’s With Dad Jokes: 101 So Bad, They’re Good Dad Jokes Book
If your Dad’s sense of humor is tickled by ‘bad’ jokes, this book full of jokes will be sure to have him chuckling. Giving a joke book as a gift can be a great way to spend quality time together, enjoying the laughs and making up your own. You can listen to some samples before you buy, and the reviews often mention how it was a great Father’s Day gift.
8. For the Coffee-Loving Dad: Your Morning Grind Box
If your Dad loves coffee as much as mine does, Your Morning Grind is a sure winner. Each month he’ll get the best, responsibly sourced coffee delivered fresh, (and smelling divine) to his doorstep. Each box contains 4 different coffees from 4 different roasters, and this all changes monthly to ensure a variety of roasts, regions and coffees. Freshness is guaranteed as the company receives the coffee within 2-3 days of roasting.
- Only ships within the United States.
- Each box contains a carefully selected gourmet snack.
- Boxes ship between the 14th and the 17th of every month, so order by the 16th to get the box in time for the 21st.
9. For the Intrepid Dad: TropicFeel Shoes
As a quick aside from Father’s Day, I’m planning to get a pair of these TropicFeel sneakers as a gift for my partner. I love TropicFeel because their ethos is founded on sustainability, life-long quality and high performance. Each pair of their shoes are made out of 3.5 recycled plastic bottles, are quick-drying, odorless, lightweight and breathable.
Price: $86 (Currently 20% off!)
10. For the Health-Conscious Dad: MacroLife Nutritionals
If your Dad loves everything health and wellness, treat him to MacroLife Natural’s high quality, organic, raw and vegan formulas. These nutrient dense supplements are recommended by doctors who are experts in chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia to help people gain more energy and generally improve their health. Here are some of their blends:
- Macro Greens: Richest alkaline greens formula, with 38 nutrient rich superfoods, 18 billion probiotics and more.
- Miracle Reds: Created with blueberries, boysenberries, elderberries, blackberries, and red raspberries. All these berries are packed with antioxidants, polyphenols, carotenes, and phytonutrient antioxidants – compounds sorely missing in typical diets.
- MacroMeal: 25g Protein + Super Fruits and Vegetables per serving. This is an advanced blend of fast, medium and slow digesting proteins that deliver protein for sustained energy.
Price: Starts at $19.50
Thanks so much for reading this post on 10 gift ideas for Father’s Day! I hope this list has helped you to gain some clarity over how to spoil your Dad, even during this strange time. So let me know in the comments, how are you celebrating Father’s Day this year?
My Most Popular Freebie! Revamp: Eight Empowering Resources
My FREE eBook Revamp is a collection of eight resources that brought me peace and restoration during a really difficult time. Each one has impacted my life in such a way that I have become a demonstrably stronger, kinder and happier person because of them. All of these resources are either free or inexpensive. They will empower you and help you to improve the way you think, which directly impacts how you feel about yourself and your life at large.
Did you find this blog post useful? If you did, consider saving THIS PIN to a board on Pinterest so others can find it too.
Pingback: 10 Ethical Gift Ideas | hannahimsa on May 9, 2020